Skip to content
Do you have animals living with you?
Signs to look for….
- Scratching or movement in walls in winter during warming and cooling periods
- A bat in the house during the winter is a good sign there may be bats hibernating in the structure
- Lines of dead grass
- Soft areas in lawn
- Mounds of dirt
- Noise or scratching in fireplace or attic
- Droppings on roof
- Flea problem in house
- Garbage cans raided
- Cat/dog food missing
- Sweet corn damage in garden.
- Burrowing under buildings, deck or porch
- Cone shape holes in yard
- Sweet corn damage in garden
- Flower bed or shrub damage from digging
- Noise in fireplace or attic
- Chewing around windows on inside of house or attic
- Garden damage
- Plants and flowers eaten
- 10-12″ holes in lawn, under deck, around buildings or under brush/debris piles